ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE
UK POSTAGE: £4.95
INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE: £20
A pretty 1970s style floral midi dress. Perfect either dressed up with heels or worn with simple plimsolls and a jacket. Ethically made in London in small production runs and using deadstock fabric.
- Ruffles along bib and yoke
- Three quarter cuffed sleeves
- Blue floral pattern, with contrast cream bib
- High neck can be worn done up or left open for a more relaxed look
- 10 small blue buttons, rouleaux loops
- Tiered hem
- Optional sash
- Interior pockets
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Machine washable at 30 degrees
- Models: Clemmie is 5'4.5" and seven months pregnant and Dot is 5'6". They are both wearing a size small.
Sizing – Our petite is 8-10 and 5'3 and under, small 8-10, medium 12-14, Large 16-18. If pregnant, we recommend you buy your pre-pregnancy size; our clothes are loose fitting to accommodate a growing bump if needs be.
Length (from top of collar to hem) - 119cm
Shoulder-to-shoulder - 42cm
Length (from top of collar to hem) - 122cm
Shoulder-to-shoulder - 44cm
Length (from top of collar to hem) - 124cm
Shoulder-to-shoulder - 46cm
Length (from top of collar to hem) - 126cm
We have a studio on Columbia Road, East London. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to make an appointment to come and try our clothes on.